Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The worst day for me in this month! =(

I am such happy when I jz awake from my dream, because I was dreamed about dating with my girl ^^ Btw, I went to play dota wif Angel and Bryant through ggc, we din even lose 1 match in the whole afternoon.. Wheeeeeeeee~~ xD 7pm is da time that I hate the most, coz is the time to work again d T____T When I reached my working place and finish open all my stall.. suddenly the sky become so red then started to raining le. Wat the.. everytime I work sure raining, my tauke them work then da weather are so nice.. Wats wrong wif u ar rain god ( Ho Sin? ) zZz Just recover from fever and vomit de me then whole body get wet and I am shaking while Im standing inside my stall. But there is sumthing that make me feel very touch, that time my sis jz came wif her frens, then she saw me keep shaking and she keep asked me : how are u kor, vr cold izit. Then keep hold my hands =D hehe~ About 9.30pm, we closed stall and went back le. After that I had did sumthing very wrong to my girl.. I lied to her, I told her Im goin to sleep d, and yet I went out to find frens to have supper.. LOL, then at last she found it out and we started argue very seriously.. I have nothing to explain, cus its really my fault,rite? As usual, I din sleep for the whole night but just laying on my bed and thinking about me dis stupid idiot boyf.... This really is the 1st time that I feel my beloved is goin to leave me, that feeling.. is such painful.. and suffer..

3 comments:

  1. wah.. u got a good sister.. ^^
    anyway, i guess ur gf will forgive u eh la..
    coz it's just something minor..
    but if u lied to her many times d then good luck to u coz she sure very angry d eh..
    cheer up k..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dun think so. haih.. mei ar T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... cheer up ler..
    try to talk to her in a nice way ler..

    ReplyDelete