Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nice day =]

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~ yday sleep like a pig for da whole day.. -.- mayb cz the last night I din sleep ba. I slept from morning 10am til 3pm then 6pm sleep again until 7.30pm. LOLx =x then when I just wanna go out frm my house to pasar malam to meet my girl, it start rains.. Diuz!! But luckily the rain just awhile, so I can continue to gaigai wif my girl =D
After pasar malam, we went to angel's cc then there got Where Got Ghost de dvd, so we open and watch it, coz Miko said she nvr watched b4. But she was so cute, keep get scared by ahmoi and Debbie =x at last Miko stand till very behind and dun dare to continue watch d.. hahaha =P

Then I fetCh my girl back home le.. Wheee~ At last she forgive me leeeeeeeeee =DDDD U tot so easy? Nono~ I need to promise her syarat syarat de ~
1st: Wu ee g0ng boh wa g0ng (hokkien)
2nd: I must listen everything to her
3rd: No more do the same wrong thing next time
4th: bui say~~ xD and so on~~~~

But she gt 100 syarat I also will promise her, cuz I really cant afford to the feeling like laz laz night. I need her so much <3

When Im writting dis post, I just back home from her house. I saw Mois uploaded halloween night de pics ^^



This is Me and my bii ^^
My baobei laopo<3
Mois~

1 comment:

  1. wah...
    good to hear that everything back to normal d..
    happy for u, kor ^^

    ReplyDelete