Monday, November 16, 2009

  When Im writing this post,Im at her house =D wheee~ She is feeding our hamster,so I tou tou write blog lu.. My house de pc cant on9 jor T__T wuwu~ cant on9, cant facebook, cant listen songs, cant play game.. I bcome nth to do jor.. AikS..

  Last Sat nite, I went to watch 2012 wif 20frens. Da 1st time I watch mv wif sooooo many ppl xD
wakakaa.. At 1st, I feel this mv quite interesting.,but until da laz part I start sleepy le -_- Mayb I duno how 2 xing shang guaaaa =x But the graphic is really quite nice luuu ^^ Bt went for movie le, I cant g0 celebrate my buddy Sumin de bday le. SOrry luuu brother =( Nex time just treat him eat back le~

  Yday nite, after went to da pet shop. I go back her home and pei her watch drama frm 6pm untill 1am++ o~ xD wanna go out datinG also cant,cz its raining so heavily.. Aiks~

   I stop here luuu~ =x wahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment