Saturday, December 5, 2009

What a night..

  I reali so sad and disappointed tonight.. Wad u promised me, u r jz lie-ing.. U cant do it. hah.. Nvm le ba, I jz open one eye close one eye enuf le.. Coz I reali so tired of being argue fr everyday,juz now argued again.. Hmm.. Sit at gurney drive dere, let me think back dat day.. when we break up.. and how we 2gether back at there.. Da feeling and all those promises between u and me.. Fail.. totally fail.. My fault~ I know~ Im nt a gud bf, not caring~ duno road~ no money~ easy jealous~ bla bla bla.. hah.. If u r goin to find a better one,u can leave me alone. I will wish u,bt i m goin sad n down. Or mayb cry for a couple of weeks for everynite? LOL. Now u r sleeping bside me.. I look at u,dat xing fu feeling had gone.. Now just left sad and feel like we r going 2 leave each other.,mayb cz we jz finish argue so i feel so ba.. Bcoz of u, I can reject my teamate and tell dem im not going 2 play dat dota on9 competition. Why? Coz for me,u r more important than everything. Comparing dota and u, dota jz a piece of shit in my eyes, bt u r like a diamond and treasure for me.. I really so appreciate u.. I love u honey. Hope that our relationship can last long.. Hope so ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment