Sunday, December 27, 2009

Night night night.. ...zzz

  zZz.. Wad is night? Night is da time for human beings to slp, rest and ready for 2molo~ But me~ heheeeeeeeeeeeee.. almost everynight also nonid slp =] wad a superman am I ..

  I wan to hug u for a sweet dream and sleep well as we hugging 2gether.. Ha~ I think 2nite i cant sleep well again le ba.. Even sleep also argue.. ...........................

  Everynight b4 I slp.. I hope dat I can hug u when Im sleeping.. =( Bt at last, I used to hug my pillow slp d..

  I love her <3 Seems like I dy xi guan my life fullfilled wif her..

  Every morning wake d, 1st thing to do = sms her.. Everytime go out, 1st thing to do = sms her.. Everytime happy, 1st thing to do = sms her.. Everytime sad, 1st thing to do = sms her.. Everytime miss her, 1st thing to do = sms her.. Everytime look at her pic, 1st thing to do = fucking miss her.. Everytime saw couples paktor thr, 1st thing to do = miss her.. Everytime b4 slp, 1st thing to do = fon her and giv her a kiss.. Everytime tears drop, 1st thing to do = miss her and think bout her..
 
  Bii.. Almost every minute.. I also missing eu.. Bt u alwz say me.. lidis jiu miss miss miss.. U dun know that I am reali so miss u bt not a sweet words dat say to u..

  Now u are slping bside me.. Bt I cant touch u,cant hug u.. Jz can look at u from another side.. Goodnite le my honey.. sweet dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment