Thursday, December 17, 2009

My birthday =]

  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ <3 My birthday!!! ngek ngek ngek~ Quite happy when jz reach 12am., coz quite many ppl wish me in facebook and through sms =D heheheeee~ But most happy is my slp jor de bii wake up and giv me a kiss say happy bday to me. ( Although she slp back after wish me ) xD wakakaka..

  Woohoo~~ About 2pm baaaaaa~ I go prangin wif my bii. Then she bought me laconic de couple necklace =D wheee.. /play cool I tot she wont buy me present coz got dat couple shirt d =x Bt abit xim tia, cz bii pay it, quite expensive luu. Hmm~ Then after that we go to Gurney paktor shopping~ We hav our lunch at Manilla place~ >< 4get to take pic. Ishh~~!! kek sei me ler!! @@ Then shopping time~ wahahaha~ Bii buy jor 1 shirt and 1 for me..  Then we go back her home to bath and change our couple shirt =D ngek ngek ngek~~~ So many ppl say our couple shirt nice and also our necklace luuu~ ^^"

  About dinner.. I reali dunwan to mention about it.. =] Coz its reali spoil da whole day de mood.. 2 table zhu char.. U guess how much is it..???? HAH!!! Rm1220!!! =] wtf.. My wallet kena 1 big h0le d =,=" Bt at least she is bside me, I stil feel vr happy..
 
  Then We go to watch Couple Retreats after dinner about 12.05am.. Not reali nice ler, bt when da Yoga part, reali so funny.. Da whole cinema laugh like siao lang -.-" I also wan try lidis de Yoga d =x
 
  Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~ Thx for celebrate my bday wif me <3 I l0ve u so muchhhhieeeeeeeeee~~ about 2.30am I send my bii back home luuu. My bday end wif a sweet kiss wif my bii =x hehe.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment